1. disciplined biting son at 6:30 a.m. and dealt with resulting hysteria;
2. disciplined son (not biting son) for waking up baby sister;
3. informed baby sister she is not coming out of crib yet and to stop screaming;
4. read 1/2 of discipline book to figure out what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it;
5. got myself washed and dressed (at 7:20 a.m.);
6. got sons ready for camp (use bathroom, put on sneakers, put lunches and water shoes in backpack, spray sunscreen;
7. play games with children and wave at garbage truck until camp bus comes;
8. bring in our and neighbor's garbage cans;
9. speak with contractor about parents' roof leak and get referral for my slate roof repair;
10. eat breakfast;
11. consult with sister-in-law (early childhood development specialist) about discipline;
12. watch the cardinal parents feed their young in the nest in the tree outside my study window.
Gee. that doesn't seem like much...it seemed much busier when I was doing it!
Anyway, last night, I finished crocheting Muno (of Yo Gabba Gabba fame) from this pattern:
I just need to embroider Muno's eye, mouth and teeth.