Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Photos!

So, I promised photos, like I always do. Life gets in the way, like it always does. For example, yesterday, I spent 7 hours in the Pediatric ER at the regional children's hospital so Boy J could get an EKG and chest x-ray to figure out why he had tachycardia (rapid heart rate) and tachyapnea (rapid respiration) with no symptoms other than lethargy. Of course, we figured it out about halfway through when he spiked a fever (and threw up all over me while my husband chatted obliviously with the doctor, who was a long-ago ex-girlfriend of one of his college friends). He's much better today, although Boy E has caught the bug, too.

But...I had babysitting help today, and my regular sitter brought a friend with her who is going to do some babysitting for us, too, so I was able to knit a little, watch the end of The Holiday (cute, but come on, we know what a dog Jude Law really is), and take the some pictures in poor light in my bedroom.

Here is the Vesper sock yarn I was so lucky to score in AquaMelon


and Strange Little Mama



The colors are so vibrant, I can't wait to start my Jaywalkers!

Next is the order of Cider Moon Glacier that made me a Loopy Groupie. First is Pandora Rose:



This is Titania, which I intend to use to make a baby sweater set:



The yarn is just beautiful, and I can't wait to knit with it--only a few weeks to go before I can start my baby knitting.

I also took a picture of my Loopy Groupie swag, but I'm a little embarrassed to post it because my bed is in the background, and although it is neatly made, is does not show up neatly made in the photo. Maybe I'll do it anyway:



So much for embarrassment. Sheri sent a project bag containing my Cider Moon order (and a pattern I ordered), a bag of Loopy kisses (yay! chocolate!), and a skein of Online yarn which did not photograph well.

So, just when I'm about to photograph my Nymphadora Tonks Monkey Socks in progress to send to Shelby, my camera said I filled up my memory card. My 1 Mb memory card. Guess that's another project to tackle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not right. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

Anonymous said...

In it something is and it is good idea. It is ready to support you.