Monday, August 13, 2007

Monkeys OFF my back!

FO ALERT! I have finally finished the Monkey socks (actually, mini-Monkeys a la Cara at January One) in ShelbyB's Nymphadora Tonks colorway. I have pictures, but they're worse than usual. That's what happens when you can't take photos until 8 p.m. at which time the sun has basically set. Here they are anyway:





Of course, I finish my first pair of Summer of Socks socks when my group leader (who reports on everyone's progress) goes on vacation. Typical. Now off to block the socks (just because they're on blockers doesn't mean they've been blocked yet!) and swatch something else...maybe Yarn Pirate Rum Runner?

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Beautiful!! It's so cool to see the yarn knit up! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

oh! i really like the colors of that yarn! great socks.

Embryo1 said...

yay! I can't wait to put them on (tonight)! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing the monkey socks! Soooo sorry I was out of town, but I promise your progress will make it on the blog this week. :)