Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I don't know what happened!

I'm making time on this second sock. I know February is bearing down on me, and February's themes are being posted in two days. I'm knitting whenever I can: in front of the computer, watching tv, watching children (when there's extra coverage tonight), on the telephone. Perhaps therein lies the problem.

So tonight, I'm catching up with my youngest sister, knitting away. I finish my heel flap. I actually turn my heel while talking to her (these days, counting and talking are a challenge). Being the sweet and good-natured soul she is, she waits while I count.

We get off the phone. I am picking up my 15 gusset stitches when...I have fifteen stitches on the needle and roughly 10 more gusset stitches to pick up. Whaat!! What did I do?! I don't make these kinds of mistakes! Well, I do now. I just ripped back I don't know how many rows and am going to turn the heel again. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Embryo1 said...

No talking on the phone when knitting, unless it's garter stitch! That's just too much multi-tasking!

mpsych said...

Please read my comment on your previous post.